CLIENT CHARTER - RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER
This document is designed to inform you of what you may expect of me as a
Professional Therapist & what is expected of you as a client of mine.
It's important that you read & understand this information.
If you require clarification please let me know.
You can expect of me:
- That I'm professionally trained, qualified & insured.
- That I'm registered with the appropriate governing bodies & will adhere to codes of ethics & regulated guidelines.
- That high standards of hygiene are always maintained.
- To be treated with respect & dignity whatever your race, gender, sexuality & belief system.
- That the information you give me will be treated in a confidential manner. Confidentiality will only be breached if there's concern to the safeguarding of yourself, others or myself.
- Consultation & assessment of your individual needs prior to treatment, based on the information that you disclose.
- To be provided with information about the treatment processes available, the cost of treatment & length of time expected for treatment so you can be involved in the decision making about your care.
- To review the treatment plan together at each appointment.
- To be informed if I feel the services I offer may not meet your needs &, whenever possible, provided with information about other service providers that might be better suited in assisting you to address your well-being concerns.
- The information I gather about you is considered a health record & I am professionally obliged to retain it securely for several years. You have the right to see this information.
I expect of you:
- To keep your appointments, or contact me if you need to reschedule or cancel & give at least 24 hours notice if this is the case. Changing appointments within 24 hours will be charged for at 50% & missed appointments will be charged for in full (this also applies to Gift Vouchers). You will need to pay these charges prior to booking another appointment & possibly for future appointments in advance. In light of Covid-19 if an emergency situation suddenly arises then of course I will be sympathetic to this.
- Gift Vouchers: Valid for 3 months (during Covid-19 restrictions the validity of vouchers will be extended until 3 months after the date that those restrictions are lifted). Not redeemable for cash or products. Treatment discounts are not valid on vouchers. Vouchers are not transferable to another person.
- Please be punctual. If you are a little bit late I will do my best to be as accommodating as possible to ensure you still receive a full treatment but I can't guarantee it (you will still be required to pay in full). If you are more than 10 minutes early, I will probably be busy & unable to answer the door, please wait in your car or go grab a cuppa.
- Please be aware that I do not have a waiting area for either yourself or others that may of arrived at an appointment with you.
- Not to attend an appointment in an intoxicated state. You will be refused treatment, asked to pay in full & leave.
- That you attend appointments with good standards of personal hygiene.
- That you inform me of changes to your state of health or medication.
- To behave respectfully. Not to threaten, use offensive language or violence against any person in the vicinity. If you do you will need to pay in full & leave. You will be reported & not offered further appointments.
- Not to make romantic or sexual advances. Sexual requests will not be accommodated. Breach of this will result in you being reported. You will need to pay in full, be asked to leave & not be offered further appointments.
- If you become sexually aroused during a treatment the session will be stopped immediately. You will need to pay in full & leave. You will not be offered further appointments.
- In respect of massage treatments where you need to undress it's required to wear & keep on appropriate underwear which covers the genital area effectively at all times.