'I keep you safe / You keep me safe'
Being responsible & staying as safe as possible is important.
The information given below is about what I'm doing to ensure your safety & what is expected of you as a client of mine. It's in accordance with guidelines from trusted sources like: NHS, government, professional governing bodies & my insurance company. As guidelines change I will review & amend it.
WHAT I'M DOING:
- Risk assessments have been completed & measures taken accordingly to manage them
- I will wear the appropriate officially stipulated PPE
- I will wash my hands, forearms & elbows before & after treatments
- I will ventilate & clean the therapy room & all common areas before & after every appointment
- I will thoroughly wash all laundry used at every appointment
- I will wear a clean uniform for every client
- For the time being, new client consultations will be done via telephone & online forms (this is to limit face to face contact time until the pandemic situation settles down)
- Home visits will unfortunately not be offered until the pandemic situation settles down
- I will take my temperature everyday
- I will not see clients if I have any symptoms
- If I develop symptoms I will get tested & self isolate as required
- I will inform you if I develop symptoms & have seen you within the past 14 days
- I am respecting social distancing & staying at home as much as possible
- I regularly do asymptomatic / lateral flow tests, as per government guidance
- I have had my vaccinations
WHAT I ASK OF YOU:
- If you’ve been diagnosed with any serious or complex health conditions & have had Covid-19 you MUST get consent from your GP or other appropriate medical practitioner before I may offer you any treatments
- To complete & return to me any initial or precautionary Coronavirus or consultation forms that I email you prior to an appointment, in order to limit face to face time together
- You should not have a complementary therapy treatment if it's been less than 48 hours since you've had a vaccination, of any type, or if you are experiencing side effects from a vaccination
- To ensure good standards of personal hygiene (preferably be recently showered & wearing fresh clothing to your appointment)
- To wear a face covering during your entire visit, unless treatment necessitates or you are exempt
- To ensure your face covering is well fitting & covers your nose & mouth (if it does not I will provide you with a disposable mask & ask you to wear it)
- To only bring essential items with you to an appointment e.g. keys, payment method
- To remove your shoes upon entering a clinic location (for those unable to do so disposable shoe covering will be avail')
- To bring your own drinking water
- At any clinic location, not to touch door handles, light switches etc as much as possible but rather allow me to do so
- To be aware that pre, during & post treatment conversation is to be kept as minimal / efficient as possible
- To sanitise your hands upon arrival (if you then touch personal items or your mask to re-sanitise your hands)
- To have your temperature taken at the start of every appointment
- Preferably not to pay by cash or cheque but rather by: bank transfer, paypal or card (2% card charge)
- That you understand what the symptoms of the virus are
- To inform me if you develop symptoms, or have been in close contact with somebody that has, after booking & prior to attending an appointment
- To inform me if you develop symptoms within 14 days after your appointment & please inform me of results of testing you may of had or do have
- To of been respecting social distancing guidelines
- To be aware that information may need to be released to local health protection authorities or track & trace
Thank you for taking the time to read this & your cooperation.
Whilst perhaps all this may seem like a bit of an inconvenience, due to the infectious nature
of the virus things need to operate a little differently for the time being.
So until circumstances change let's all do the best we can to protect each other.
Stay safe & healthy wishes to you all!