THERAPY TERMS & CONDITIONS
(as at 21/9/23)
It’s important that you read & understand this information, booking / attending an
appointment implies that you’ve done so & your compliance
I ASK OF YOU
● Cancelling / rescheduling appointments with under 24 hours of notice will be charged at 50%, unless I can fill the appointment. Missed appointments will be charged for in full. You’ll need to pay charges prior to booking another appointment & possibly for future appointments in advance. In some circumstances I may be sympathetic to this.
● Please be punctual. If you arrive more than 5 minutes early, I may not be available to answer the door. If you’re late please note I might not be able to provide the full length of treatment you’ve booked, you’ll still need to pay in full.
● Please don’t bring others to your appointment, I don’t have a waiting area.
● Gift Vouchers: Valid for several months. Please note the expiry date, extensions aren’t possible. Not redeemable for cash / products. Treatment discounts / offers not valid with vouchers. Not transferable to another person.
● Not to attend an appointment intoxicated. You’ll be refused treatment & need to pay for the appointment in full.
● Attend appointments with good standards of personal hygiene.
● Inform me of changes to your state of health, medications or contact details.
● Behave respectfully. Do not threaten, use offensive language or violence against any person in the vicinity. You’ll be refused treatment, need to pay for your appointment in full, reported & not offered further appointments.
● Do not make romantic or sexual advances. Sexual requests will not be accommodated! Breach of this will result in you being reported! Treatment will be stopped immediately, you’ll need to pay for the appointment in full & will not be offered further appointments.
● If you become sexually aroused during an appointment treatment will be stopped immediately! You’ll need to pay for the appointment in full & will not be offered further appointments.
● In respect of massage treatments where you need to undress you must wear & keep on appropriate underwear which covers the genital area effectively at all times.
YOU MAY EXPECT OF ME
● I'm professionally trained, qualified & insured.
● I'm registered with appropriate professional governing bodies & adhere to all guidelines.
● To be treated with respect whatever your race, gender, sexuality & belief system.
● Personal information is treated confidentially, unless there's a safeguarding concern to yourself, others or myself.
● Information gathered about you is considered ‘Health Records’ & I’m professionally obliged to retain it securely for several years. You have the right to see this information.
● Consultation, assessment & review of your individual needs prior to treatment, based on the information you disclose.
● Information about my therapeutic services, so you are involved in decision making about your care.
● If I feel my services might not meet your needs, to be signposted to other healthcare professionals that might better suit you in addressing your concerns.